Nonprofit managers, board members and public-sector administrators are encouraged to register for any of six free workshops designed to help grant seekers research funding opportunities and write winning proposals and project budgets. A session to assist artists, students and researchers to identify scholarships and fellowships will also be offered.
All classes will be held at Utah State University-Moab, 125 West 200 South. Pre-registration is strongly encouraged to ensure a seat. To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org. The classes will cover the basics of searching the Foundation Directory Online, the premier national database of grant funding. Tips for identifying the best prospects, how to approach funders, and more will be covered. All workshops will be on Tuesdays and will last about 1.5 hours.
The following workshops are scheduled:
- Feb. 12, 1:30 p.m., Introduction to Finding Grants;
- Feb. 26, 1:30 p.m., Introduction to Finding Grants;
- March 12, 10:30 a.m., Proposal Writing Basics;
- March 26, 1:30 p.m., Proposal Writing Basics;
- April 9, 1:30 p.m., Proposal Budgeting Basics;
- April 23, 10:30 a.m., Introduction to Grants for Individuals (Scholarships and Fellowships).
The grantwriting series is a joint presentation of USU, the City of Moab and WabiSabi. For more information, or to register please contact email@example.com and include the title and date of the class.