Resume to Heaven
Multi-talented, local redneck looking for permanent, full-time position in heaven.
D.O.B.: March 17, 1948;
Death: March 3, 2012.
Grand County High School
Graduate CEU Vocational College.
Decades of continuing education and training.
Professional Jobs: Mechanic, Welder, & Electrician.
Involvements: Utah, Colorado & Wyoming Rodeo, Colorado Stock Car Association, Elks Lodge member.
Hobbies & Interests: Bull Riding, Team Roping, Hunting, Fishing, Rodeo Clowning, Stock Car Driving, Gardening, Animal Training, Good Deed Doer & Inventor.
• Liked to drive trucks and jeeps that could be wrecked or broke down and worked on regularly.
• Loved house cats, horses, stray birds, skunks and any animal that wanted to talk.
• Was a legendary outlaw in the Arizona Territory.
• Pretty good at drinking beer… all day.
• Mother (Esther) is a pistol so I was a son of a gun.
• Brother (Fred) and I were bud’s to each other.
• Father of two (Charley and Christy), Grandfather of many.
• I was not afraid to fight because I was not afraid to lose.
Please consider my application for a fair place in heaven. I would appreciate the spot where there is a lake and a full cooler. I can be reached at 1-800 OUTLAW. If I don’t answer right away leave a message and my soul will get back to you.